Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quick review of "Kawad ng Laguna" aka Nichome Wire and U.S. Silica Wick for Rebuildable Atomizers


Last week, I posted a video review on the Pinoy Vapers Forum Facebook Page. It's a video review of this thing called "kawad ng Laguna" or nichrome wire and its accompanying US silica wick. A fellow vaper who hails from Laguna, Keith sent me one pack of the wick and wire combo to try out. And so I did try it out.

The U.S. Silica wick measures 2mm and to make a solid wick, you have to fold it several times to get 6 to 8 strands. I then made 4 loops of coil using the nichrome wire to get a nice wick with resistance rating of 1.3 ohms on my Provari Mini.

For the build, I used the latest rebuildable atomizer from BudzWorks, the same guy who brought us the fabulous ERA.

So, how did I find the wick and wire combo? one word to describe it - awesome!

I mean, vapor production was good if not great. Juice flavor retention is magnificent. Juice flavor is good. Just watch the video embedded below to get what I mean.


1 comment:

  1. I want to say thank to you people for this great and helpful info. Thanks!!!

    ejuice flavors

    ReplyDelete