Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Long Live Vaping! Long Live Pinoy Vapers

The Philippine vaping community (Pinoy Vapers Forum or PVF) just celebrated their second anniversary. From the turnout of the participants, I would have to say that it was a huge success. I witness part of the event and was surprised to see so many vapers like myself. Most of them I just saw for the first time.

The event was attended by Pinoy vapers from the North, South, East, and Western Part of Metro Manila and some are even from as far as Bulacan and Bacolod.

It was a night of booze, promo girls and of course e-juice and vapors!

Now the countdown begins for the third anniversary celebration next year.

Keep on vaping guys and welcome to my humble blog dedicated to us all - Pinoy Vapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment